Good Shepherd Lutheran RaiseRight Program
What is RaiseRight? RaiseRight is simply gift cards. Hundreds of restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and retailers participate. Merchants donate a percentage of the gift card’s value to Good Shepherd. Why should I use RaiseRight? It’s an easy way to reduce your child’s tuition and support the Tuition Assistance Program .
Click here to download an order form:
●One order for physical cards will be placed on the first Monday of each month. Reload and eGift card orders may be placed at any time. Or download the new RaiseRight mobile app to have access to your gift cards right on your phone.
- For more information go to raiseright.com or contact Melissa or give her a call at 952-432-5527.
- Physical orders are due by 12:00pm on the first Sunday of the month.
- Immediate payment required. Cash or check only. No credit or debit cards accepted.
- Order forms are available in the school office and on the school website.
● Orders may be placed online at www.raiseright.com. You must create a user account and contact Melissa Guldberg for the enrollment code. Payment may still be made by cash or check.
● Automatic payments may be set-up with checking accounts. Automatic payments also allow you to reload your gift cards (varies by merchant) and purchase and use scrip immediately (varies by merchant). Go to www.raiseright.com to register.
What else do I need to know?
● Using RaiseRight allows families to set aside 60% of Scrip proceeds as a credit toward tuition. The child designated must be a current/future student at GSLS. The student must be either a son/daughter, grandchild, niece/nephew, cousin or godchild.
● Remaining 40% of RaiseRight proceeds go to the Tuition Assistance Program and covers shipping and other costs.
● If a family does not have a qualifying child at GS or does not designate a child, all proceeds will go to the Tuition Assistance Program.
● Families may use any RaiseRight credit toward K-8 tuition only. It cannot be applied to registration fees, book fees, technology fees, milk program fees, hot lunch fees, field trip fees, athletic fees, after school care costs, etc.
● Families with younger children may have their credits applied toward future tuition costs once their oldest child enrolls in Kindergarten.
● Credits cannot be used for preschool.
● If a family leaves GSLS and/or GSLC, any RaiseRight credits will be transferred to the Tuition Assistance Program. Families will not be refunded any unused credit.
● Program will run from July 1 – June 30. Credits will be applied toward the upcoming school year. For example, if program runs from July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023, any credits will be applied to the 2023-2024 school year.
● Tuition credits will not earn interest. If a family has a check returned more than once due to non-sufficient funds, a $30 fee payable to Good Shepherd Lutheran School will be charged. The School Board may limit a family’s RaiseRight ordering privileges to “cash only” after two NSF checks are tendered.
● Program oversight will be the responsibility of the School Board.