Apply Now K-8
Enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year is now open. The enrollment fee is $150.00 per child if paid by March 15. After March 15 the fee will increase to $175.00.
On behalf of the faculty and staff we thank you for the interest that you have shown in Good Shepherd Lutheran School. We feel that it is an honor and privilege to be able to serve families by providing a Christ-centered school for their children.
It is certainly important that we educate children to be responsible and productive citizens in this world. We strive to teach the children in our care to faithfully use the gifts and talents which God has given to them. More importantly, it is our goal to assist parents in preparing their children for eternity. Through the work of our qualified and faithful teachers, Bible-based curriculum and Christ-centered atmosphere, we are confident that the Lord guides and blesses our efforts as we spiritually train the precious souls in our care.
Your first step for enrolling your child is to call the school office at 952-432-5527 and schedule an appointment to come and visit. This will give you an opportunity to tour the facility, ask questions, and give the principal some background information on your child. Our principal will then give you a packet of information which you can read to help assure that our school will be the right fit for your child’s future education.
May the Lord bless your efforts as you make plans for your child’s future Christian education.
- Contact Mr. Retzlaff, the school’s principal, for information regarding the school.
- Make an appointment for a visit with the school’s principal, take a tour of the school’s facilities, and receive a School Information Packet.
- Read through the materials in the School Information Packet and contact the principal regarding questions, clarification or further information.
Interview and Acceptance
- The principal will meet with the family to familiarize the family with the school and its procedures. The principal will also inquire about the family’s needs and reasons for their interest in Good Shepherd Lutheran School.
- The principal will contact the classroom teacher. The teacher will then contact the family and set up an appointment to test the student for academic readiness. At this time the family may also receive more information on specific classroom procedures and expectations.
- The principal will discuss the testing results with the classroom teacher and consider the request for enrollment.
- The principal will notify the family of the school’s decision.
- Complete and return the Family-School Agreement and the Parent Statement found in the School Information Packet. This will begin the enrollment process.
- Once notification of acceptance is given, please contact the school administrator and you will receive a link to complete your enrollment. A $150 enrollment fee, per new student, must be paid if paid before March 15. After March 15 the fee will increase to $175.
- In July, an email with a link to the online Registration Form will be sent to each family. The form must be individually completed, and fees must be paid, for each child attending.