Mr. Bill Arndt
Teacher - Grade 6, Athletic Director
Mr. Arndt graduated from Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN, in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education. He has taught combinations of 3rd through 8th grade for 30 years. He previously taught in Western Minnesota for 6 years, Wisconsin for 2 years, Illinois for 8 years, and is now in his 15th year back in Minnesota. He has served as a principal for 10 years in Wisconsin and Illinois. He currently teaches 6th grade primarily and teaches a few 7th and 8th grade classes to allow principal-release time. He also serves as the Athletic Director for Good Shepherd.
6th Grade Highlights
- Field trip to the Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America
- Field trip to Feed My Starving Children
- Field trip to the Minnesota State Capital and History Center
- Field trip to the River Rendezvous in Bloomington
- Field trip to the Science Museum
- National Geographic Geography Bee (Grades 5-8)
- School Spelling Bee (Grades 5-8)
The goal of my teaching, and the center of my philosophy, is training future leaders in Christ’s church. I would like to accomplish this goal by helping students gain necessary skills needed to become lifelong learners. Once they learn these skills, then they can apply them to all areas of life, including their life of service in Christ’s church.